Sunday 26 August 2012

Character

I just want to meet a character instead of waking up in the dark
Waking up to the dream of a shark

Birthday card Idea

Numbers with heads of the persons birthday on

Australia?

To feel less alone
Find friends of my own

Patches of memory
I write in my diary
Sometimes I find the odd surprise!!

Food Idea

'Biscits'

Long sweet biscuits for dipping in nutella,yogart,custard

Fashion Idea

'Sundae dress'

Dont want a life of recluse
I am troubled with spirits
There is good in the world

Fame

Is it pain or the same?

Live (Backwards)
Evil

Hungary for the truth

Losing weight is a long and hard job
I need to begin!!

Tom

Feels like I am bleeding
Pleading with you to stop

Calm my spirit
Rose of velvet
Rose of love

The Ex?
Wouldn't watch a sunset with me

Takeaway culture
Cheap sweets culture

Erratic eating
Erratic exercise

I look over
I look atrocious

Hoping for salt and vinegar

Souls survival
I think about my rival

'A love-lunch'

Calvinistic-means
Having faith

Flame of art
Why are we apart?

Go to the spa
Feel like a star!!!

Idea

Giant spirographs on wall

I smile at the golden hearted sun
I wonder how it all begun

The Torch
The Coach

Lets hope for a scarlet sky
Olympian way

I can see the lighting of the rings

Facebook heart
Facebook smart

Waves full of silver and gold
The sea bringing treasure to the beach
A 007 Agent
A 007 Scene

The skin of the moon shining
As beautiful as a bond girl

Water colour
Waterfall
I remembered something
Birds singing to flowers to grow

Westfields 'A beacon of hope'!!!

Swirling music no 1
Don't scare me on my journey

I watch you

The light on your body
The light on your hair
The light on your face

Kia-ora
(Favourite drink as a child)

Lucky plant
Lucky watered plant

You shine of design!!!

Is there such a thing as purple poppies?!!!

Safe in my slumber wear
No one looks at you in your scruffs

Empty without you
And aimless

Thunder of the food
Eating like it is showtime

Apple globe

I see pearly light in your eyes
You are the maker of the stars

The lust has gone out
Don't know what my life means anymore
I hope for a way

Guilty of the sandwich supper!!!

Symbolic

I can see waves slapping the sunny cliffs

Maker of children
All their loves and hopes on hurrying feet

Justiciar -means medieval Kings deputy

I have to cope
Schizophrenia

Flashbacks of hospital appointments and reviews

Feeling lost
Are youth and progress in partnership?

A rhyme in my pocket
A time in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment