Monday 27 August 2012

When I am with you

When I am with you
My heart beats louder
I avow you

Our bliss
Perfect is when sex is selfless

Charming waves
You possess my heart
You sound like Mozart

Wishing well
Join in heart
Holding hands

Specializing in poems?!!!

The rays of Bethlehem
Like caramel creme

Purpled air I reach to the clouds
To move them away

Don't force an angel down
Or her gown

Frightened to the heart
And I cannot run away

A palace behind the clouds
Will I find you in the crowd?

Azure sky
A good guy?
The sun is in my heart

Fantastic chimes
Like rhymes
I hear the bells at church

I look around the pub
I look around the club
Where are you?

Fear of all disaster

People watching in a row
A glittering show
Do you believe in UFO's?

Meteor

A house made from wood
Babyhood

The reason,the future and the consequence
It will all make sense

Strength of mind is exercise

What the spirit feels
And how the spirit heals

Pope-
'Passion is the gale'

Balance of mankind
Balance of the mind

Curious eyes that beam of day
I love you baby

Advice?
Gentle love

Apartment of the toad

Succeeding pave
Succeeding cave
Succeeding wave

Perfumed his wings with temptation

Courted song
Your arms strong

The Millennium dome
The dome of care
I want to run to the top of the dome
And shout 'King of the Layer'!!

Express hour
Busy busy flower!!

Gemmed by you
I am your vessel!!

'You are a branch I have bent over and covered in soil
To take root and grow into a new plant'

Moon crescent lips that shimmer

By folly or by fate?
That you became my mate?
I had a long wait!!

Wit,bravery,worth
A happy earth!!

Diviner rage
This is not your stage

Britannias story
Britannias glory
Fish and chips or Tandoori!!

Night blooming New York

Confidence in the truth
Shining youth

Terrors of the way
An awful day

I want to grow
Don't get jealous
Get even

Counterfeited tears

I want more
Like a undiscovered shore!!!

Music
I want to hear my inner ear

Stop harming me

Ambition towers
Ambition powers
Ambition embowers (shelters you)

The reign of the Owl

Lighthouse towering white
I feel I should write

I sun
I love the sun

Australia?
A sun start?

Vella top
A lonely fat girl

Saturday night
In the spotlight
Then fright
Monday blues

I want to be truly attracted

A dagger in my chest
Was I possessed?

The tide returning
My heart yearning


No comments:

Post a Comment