Monday 27 August 2012

The charts are

The charts are

So sweet,So great,So true,So you

'The ever' -Lustrous name of patriot
Of the English,American,Australian

Do not trample on my heart
Do not release a horse from its cart

A sultry kiss in Florence or Venice
New Gods of song

Then heartless words
Take me away sunbird

A bird in her Sunday best

Sunny lips
Shining ship

'Berry berry music'

Seven seas
You are all the oceans of the world

Bleeding berries
Bleeding cherries

Skinny as sin
There's blood on the cabin
Fear in the dolphin
No scent in the jasmine

Visual

Bones surrounded by roses (blood)

The green garden calm
No rage
A flower on stage amongst the soil

Eunuch dreams (Keep dreaming)

Engaged to a photograph
I look at you over and over

Flower as you love,as you live,as you love
You feel like a satin glove

A World of petals
Full of rainbow tears and big ears

I jump up in flight
When I see your smile of light

A beach of flesh
Looking fresh
Catching fish with a mesh!(net)

A rub of love in the pub!!
Then maybe a session in the washtub!!

God kissed my mind

Don't hurt me
Or pretend we never got together

Descending hammer of glamour

I think about New York
I think about the walk
I cry he made it

God,do not disappear
I pray,the truth

Raining and framing

Green genesis
I wonder about the beginning

Jam-on
Sunglitter

Lick my navel and nipple
Like a stones ripple

Wine in the summer
I love a newcomer

Tunics Latin 'Tunica' (Clothing)
I imagine men in Ancient Roman clothing with big muscles!!!

Visual

Flowers on a anchor

Scene 1

We enter the room,
A moment,
Already bride and groom

Grace and girl
Jam swirl

Visual

Sprinkles on ice-cream
Sprinkles in childrens eyes
Children performing

Knowing yourself

If I get a treat in I will end up bingeing
Its challenging!!

Title Idea

'Wacky Writers'

Are you a unicorn?
Or a clavicorn?
(Beetle)

I dream of
'Rockbirds' in the audience

Silk leaves
God breathes
Like the wind

He sits above
A spirit in a cloud,watching and unbowed

Childhood memory

Time,milk and magic
I loved milk time at school

Coral prays for many waves
Every drop of water is a dream

Answer my prayer for love
Like two magpies flying above
I really do not feel tough
I wear earmuffs to drown out stuff

A singing Scorcher!!

Uglier side of the hill?
The grass is always greener

Cave pool
Super cool!!

No chocolate in the morning
'No' Gardens (Chinese)

Sunday roast
Red currant jelly gravy
And Lamb!!

You sing in the night like a nightingale
I put my hair in a ponytail

5 years in tune (together)
We still look at the moon
And ride on a balloon







No comments:

Post a Comment