Monday 27 August 2012

A soft heart,a soft light

A soft heart,a soft light

Charity work
Good for the soul

Caring feelings
Age Concern
You are interesting and important

Mere dreams?
Nourish your dream

So what's new?

Visual

Someone living in a shell

Memory

The house
The bus
The gym?
Nothing

A sword in the stomach
Walking down West Paddock
Was it Tom or the Monarch?

A dream?
Having shapely buttocks!!

Andrew Lloyd Webber advert when 'aliens' copy music notes

Jubilee light show on Buckingham palace
Amazing like stargazing

Olympic games
Every athlete we acclaim (praise)

Fathers Day

You carried me on your shoulders
Going balder and balder
But I love you

'Boobook' -Australian Owl
I call it a book you are scared of reading

'Mopoke'-Australian Owl

A holiday in Somerset
Playing on a beach wavelet (small wave)

Playlet (my word for playing out)

Football

Penalty shoot out
We watch the telly and shout

Keep finding a reason not to diet
Keep finding a reason to be quiet

Chewing nuts
Chocolate popcorn
When I am love alone

Let me put my roots down
Feel safe when I go into town

Naturally born with?
A voice,legs,a figure

Specialty?

Cheating?In the gym?
On a swim?
I don't want to be a victim
I want to work to the maxim

Australia?A bit of a walk
Expensive to talk
But we need to joke!!

Stud eyes

'Studbook' my word for blackbook

Idea

Mental health questionaire
On activities and personality

Idea

Eye act program of sheet on activities and ratings of activities

I feel deaf
I cannot see

I look up at the spire
Heart of fire
Them I see the empire
In trouble with a vampire

Starry dome
I call home

Tranquil pace
A calmer place
No more climbing a 5 floor staircase!!

Looking for a richer ray!
Looking for a holiday!
Looking for a beautiful bay!

Dulcet lips-soft lips

Your lips are like honeycomb

The contours of your body

Mad for the future
Mad for the past
Lovers at last!!

Magic verse
I must rehearse
Immersed in your beauty

Rainbow stuff
Marshmallow fluff

Bitter battle
The Big Apple

Knowledge is sympathy,charity,kindness
That binds us,familiarity

Visual

Pure white peaks
Trying on a wedding dress in a boutique

You behave in alien ways
I could have picked you from the milky way!!

Your voice is making me free
I want to save you from the sea

I'm the sweet
Clothes are my wrapper!!

Visual

Different coloured rabbits in background of music video

Naturalness
Culturalness

Poem in captivity
Set me free!!

Visual

Drumsticks spinning in the air in music video (no hands)


No comments:

Post a Comment