Sunday 26 August 2012

Happy

They are happy with not knowing more
I need to know more

The Ringlet Butterfly

Visual

Butterfly putting a ring on my finger

For heaven,happiness and peace
I will try not to remain obese

Bolt Olympics

It can be done
It can be run

Ego (Flower)

I would say
If your ambitions are dead
You are old
Dream of the centrefold!!

Titanic

Floating in the water

A bathed bud
A piece of firewood

Lets not argue
Some call it evolution
And others call it God

Travelling

Camp fires bright
A kangaroo bite!!

Depression
Talk happiness
Talk health

I may then be
Heart happy and content

I hate your torment

A little girl
Singing LaLas
With the stars

Memory
63 Downham Road
Sun shining through the red porch

Across the road
There's love in your heart as you watch

Compass?
Which direction do I go?

Baby asleep on her mothers chest
Breathing like a little redbreast

My heart beats audibly
Can you hear me?

A recent snow 'meaning'
A recent trouble

Finding peace
My beautiful niece

The close of the working day
We wish we were walking along a bay

Watching the waves Grandad
In the oceans breast
I am overcome

Sophie

A childs pretty hands and pretty feet
We watch her fall asleep as her eyelids close

Records are like sweets!!!

I drink from the purple cup
Eternity?

Lute (guitar) and song
Like heaven from your tongue

We are going back and forward
Like mooned waters

Holidays
I feel most complete in the heat!!!

This love of ours
Sometimes showers

Breathed on from above with love
And Angels love
Gods love

Music

For life,for death
For the treble clef

All I want is love and bliss

Weeping and writing

Memory of Concorde

All aboard like The Queen
Micheal Jackson,
Madonna!!

Music,
Movies,
Drawings,
Paintings,
Art
Love me with your eyes,ears,heart

Marriage

True loving
I have your hand of love

A Wedding band of  love (ring)
A Singing band of love
(Musicians playing together)

When we first met and loved
I tried to tell you every way I could
You are the life in a bud

The tops of heaven
The sky kisses the sun
The sun kisses the ocean

Dads musical wave at Howarth's Music
Dissolving words

As smooth as the pink in a shell
A beautiful belle

An innocent gold (Little blond girl)
I am sinketh to a whisper

My minde that savest it
Savest knowledge

A brain that does not rain
A mind of sunshine

A dreame of thee
A dream you will appear from the sea
Or meet me in the house of a tree

Sea-discoverers
A one-to-one with Christopher Columbas!!!

Old English
I prayse to
Angells and Peece



No comments:

Post a Comment