Sunday 26 August 2012

Cleaning

The cleaning unattempted
I feel a temper!!

The Beach

Faithful rocks protecting sand
The wind takes my armband
Consoling sea
I can relax
Away with inhibitions and reserve!!!

Olympics

I will watch the Olympics

They have a strong athletic pose
A run for love and then for gold

Excitement in the air
Let's hope the sun is out

Aged 14

Maximes nightclub

Pink shone the ponds
We came together

The snow is making new white cliffs
It is beautiful

Picturesqueness

The lonely terror I feel,I kneel

I battle with my weight
Missing schoolmates
But friends can be like journalism full of hate

Not ruby-eyed
Just someone I can confide
A river that does not divide

Mates disappeared
Weight appeared
Then I disappeared

Visual

Reaching up to the sky and making pictures out of clouds
With your hands

Walking through stannings to school
Ducks splashing
Looking for a toadstool

Alway
Alpray

Ice cream like a white cliff

Entune the dial of the moon
Design a cartoon

You made your indentations
Gave in to temptations
Left me bodying

Awave
Feel like I am in a whirlpool
But I never reach the middle

Heartstrings
Deepest feelings

'Deeps' of your heart
'Sincerity' of your heart
(Genuineness)
I dive in

Sweet sweet face
Stay at my place

Spiders cross stitch
Beautiful
Bewitched

I smell a rose and dream of entering it
I put it against my cheek,I seek
Do not hurt me

'A smooth surface on a piece of stone'
Don't be alone
I want to paint you!!

Sweet room
Dessert with a  teaspoon

The pureness in you
I miss you
Alone in the shower

Feeling ancient and trouble-torn
I go to the cinema
And eat too much popcorn
I am lovelorn
(Wretched from love difficulties)

Reasons movement
Fate and destiny
Salad or panini?!!!

Beautifully attracted

Semibreves living on!!!

Distress,my life is a mess
A drama in my mind

Sunshade
Let's stay in the arcade
Waiting for a boy to serenade

Icicle moon

The thin moon

Full round bosom of a woman!!

Eastern flame
Burning hot glowing body!!

Sea glory surviving the sea

Notes always
I want to amaze

Symphonies born from their fingers
Make me want to be a singer
And fall in love

With a smile,eating you with my eyes
Hoping for no,lies or goodbyes

A sweet allure
(tempting quality)

Comical,Tragical,Dramatical
A one-to-one with Shakespeare

The roar of his gun
Like a flare of the sun

Need homejoy?

Fountain within
Flying like a dolphin

Souls in bond
Tender verse
I rehearse what to say to you!!

Sonorous?means -producing sound,loudly
I want to be sonorous

Achime
Love is divine
Church road

History of the street?
Secret passage from Eagle and Child to St Andrews school




No comments:

Post a Comment