Monday 27 August 2012

Visual

Visual

White waves like whipped cream

Abuser
You have no mercy

A singing nurse
A nurse of song
They whisper do not give up

In the garden
High elves drink the rain

Fear of a episode
Fear of being naked

The Silvia Plath path?

You are the fire in my sky
Clouds love like a childs mobile and its lullaby

Music heal
Glockenspiel

All the talent shows are looking for a majestic tone
That leaves you blown!!

It feels like fasting
Going without you

Legions march
A Roman army to the rescue

The Genius of the deep
Astronauts taking that leap
Too many of us sleep

Bloomy flush of life

The adoration of spring
Everything is living

Jealous of a speck
Walking down the deck
Dancing to the discotheque

The soft flute
Like a coralroot (orchid)

Christopher Smart
'Determined,dared and done!'

Beats and sweets!
Music on sheets
The business is secrete!!

Heart directed
Perfected

By the fireside or in the summer shade
It doesn't matter where our love is made

Survival

I imagine I am a buoy that keeps floating to the top

Writing?
I just need several notes

Bastards and bitches
Warlocks and witches

Happy to hide or happy to be seen?
I want to feel clean

Sounded and grounded

He had a heart of stone

Cold sex

Cloud like a pillow full of tears

Visual

Tears forming a treble clef

Bagpipes
Scottish tartan types!!

I need a mate
A companion

The sun like a custard in the sky!!

Tonight in concert
'The Evening Star'
Venus or Mercury

Daily hope
Hope street

Lord
I look up but I cannot see the gateway

In the air
An open space
Breathing in my waist

A natural tune
Turn up the moon
(Moon is in hi fi button)

In my youth
A better day
I didn't think there was trouble ahead

A recovered heart
My one dream?
To dance my last dance with him

Happy people round a Christmas fire
Children singing outside in a choir

I love meadows and woods
Running my fingers through the hay

Castle clock?
I wait in the west wing
I hope he hears me sing

Castle good?
In the window I stood
Waiting for good

Wanting a pretty letter

Hiding place
I hid behind a coalface

Sensations sweet
Like birds that tweet
Like bathing in the heat

Moonshine cold
I hope I am no too old

Your tongue feels like light and flame

Undress her loveliness
Give her happiness

Drunken deep
I am in love with you

Treacherous hate
Traitorous person

Glitter waves
Glitter sprinkled over the waves
No waves of sorrow

Raindrops run down my face
Raindrops from the sea

Her heart was cleft with pain and rage
Alone
Dreaming of a gramophone





No comments:

Post a Comment