Monday 27 August 2012

Old English

Silky and clear as water

Viva
-means 'long live' and mend/repair

Your heart,hope and eyes hunger on

You are a surviver
Sky-diver

A mocking,icy,human note
I need some wood to float

Lazy ways/days
Chocolate days/ways

Theef,do not
Steal my memory of the reef

Stronge
Songe
All day night long

I-born
I am born

Biggin Wiggin!!

Belongen
Songen
To fix your problem

Roundel bum
Roundel tum
Roundel boobs!!!

The thought that I may see  your beauty day by day
I smile like I have been given a bouquet

Idea for Hair colour advert

'Worthi'

Charitee?
We need the right vocabulary

Destinee,Satinee

Securitee
Vocabularee

Eatles

Wysdom and stardom
The knowledge of life

The power of mankind
The power of the mind
The power of the find

Ruled by sight above is not love

We put our pureness into dreams
Watch it travel down the streams

In anger wood
The trees eyes are bleeding blood

A pool of blood like melting roses

Idea for hair advert

'Dye for love'

Fame

Is it the dark door of the secret earth?

Lust and array
(Fine clothes)

Down on my knees
Suffering bees?

Will I ever be unafraid?

Engelond or Elleswhere?
Engelond or Australia?
Engelond or anywhere?

Trees,flowers
Buildings that live in heaven!!

A love that is and eterne
A love that you return

Tenderly and blenderly

I picture
Hiding out in a cave
Incense and old clothes

An ende to your lies

I need loves couplement

Follow my blog!!

I treasure
The earth your bones
Your headstone
The heavens your ghost
Gods gatepost

Sugared

My weight is not desirable
My weight is not advisable!!!

Honour and respect turns to desire

Painting
Delicious strokes invoke

Some 'Wildairs' (Tropical weather)

A lovely face and feature
How do I reach her?

Is he sweet-liped?

Clean living
Get kissing!!

I want to be ab-licious!!

Archery

Using a bow and arrow
Side by side we aim together

Richard Crashaw

'A pretty earthquake in her breast'

Bell of the ball
Musical

Designs on you
Wants to fix some glue
Arrange a rendezvous

'Petalled kiss'

Where every thought is pure
Where there is no poor
A beginning like a overture

A magic space

Like nature
I am in owe of him

Come together
Two streams kissing

Melodious angelic sympathy
I listen on a balcony
A euphony (pleasant sound)

Visual

Rainbow in a bed



No comments:

Post a Comment