Monday 27 August 2012

Touch but thy harp

Touch but thy harp
And be sharp!(Quick witted)

Don't be a dragonet

Good witch notes
That stay afloat

Purpling rolls the tide
Which wave?
I have to decide

Lord Byron
'Pillowed on the waves'

Kissing each other
Enlivened their nipples!!
Oh,a lovely spot!!

Eyes of love
Looks of light

Music videos
Acting cameos

Make my heart clear
Make my heart cheer

Titanic

'Right to the heart it sprang'
I want to hold your hand

The air was all love
Fox love

Embrace of the night,under the streetlight

I am a flower keep me up

I have no stories

My mind on food
But I hate myself nude

Sprinkles?
A twinkle from the ice cream man!!

A sea of dew
My love grew and grew

Is it a burn or blood?

A burn in the bath
And on the warpath

Music in the blood

Grandpa
The magic tone
On the saxophone

Pulling leaf by leaf
They flake
He loves me,he loves me not

Sleepy eyed Sophie

The blissful eyes of children
Orbiting the room

Juicy apple
Growing outside the chapel

Cozened-tricked

What if the stars in the sky melt?
Would that be the end of orions belt?

In love's strength believe
You will achieve

Keep truth,God the truth

Movie motion and fire,you could call the extras the choir

You gave fire to humankind

Howarths music was one aim,one business,one desire

I try to stand out
Like a moonlit poplar branch

African
Fruit crown
I hope they do not fall down

How are you?
Fighting the waves?

By your side,as your bride
Shout you over the hillside
Tell everyone worldwide

100 vessels for the Jubilee
I wanted to fan the Queen!!!

Christina Rossetti

'The moon bends her arc
Each glowworm winks her spark'

Date?
Ooze intelligence!!

A scoop of vanilla like the sun!!

A save in every heart

Be fantastical!!

Fathers Day

Comforted by your arms
You protect me with your
Generous soul

I am a plant turning towards the sun
Gospeller
I want to be a gospeller!!!

Relationships

A sudden shower
A meteor shower

People are in a saturnian sleep
A saturnian weep

I want to reach mastery and music

I wish I had it all
Love,voice and all

I invite joy
I invite love
I invite peace

I will be a loyal lantern
A ribbon that stays in your hair

Leyland cross mosaic
I want to make a gold mosaic!!

My fears are that days will fall into years
And they have
11 years of schizophrenia
Planting gardenia

Pain all the time
I have no control
I want to be beautiful

Platonic love (just friends)
Is atonic (unstressed)

My mind is babel -voices all talking at once
A confused noise
Emotionally unstable
What is reality?

Written by candlelight
Your name

No comments:

Post a Comment