Saturday 16 June 2012

The Great and their Ideas

Fate,a force I cannot control
Please help me become whole

Friendship of the land?
Friendship of a band

Hero
I am angry that your died

Sweetest,wisest soul
The true,the good,the loving

What do my dreams mean?

Shes heartless
No kindness

Fireworks making fans

The naked chord
The naked sword

A naked chord is playing chords without a melody
A melody is like a piece of clothing

A naked sword is striking the audience

Expression of love
Countless stars!!
God you fill the earth with beauty

Hard to say
It has been buried in a bay
Frozen in a mass of ice

The human shape (Going to the gym)
The human escape

The laughing side
We are allied
At the fireside when it is cold
At the seaside when it is warm

Imagination play
Imagination bay
A holiday in May
We search rock pools for cray

Poems made
Don't put them in the shade
Make them a mermaid

Visual

I sit above
Tears roll down the earth

Expression is the make-up
Expression is the hair
Expression is the dress

Football
Manchester United

United in admiring eyes
Eating meat and potato pies!!

Rugby
Rugby tries and nice thighs!!

Sun too powerful
Like flames of gold
But always there

The Tea Empire grew
Eagles flew!!
(The British Empire)!!

Flowers on a grave
I give Grandad a wave

Visual

A flower in your ear to endear

Different birds in different dresses

Different races in different dresses

Flowers have Angel-powers
Lighting up road signs

Damon,squeeze her hand
Like you understand

Secret passion
Secret compassion

God,you shine on all
You stop our fall

Middle c
A special note like you
I come back to you

Musicians
Soul and will
They are gods!!

She is fair with air and sun and shower
Walking through the fields

I pray,don't die away

Romantic woods
Red riding hood

Faithful to fires,not lyers

Purple fires and sapphires!

In figure of eighteen (slim)
I didn't get that dream

Fond of your heart
I engrave your name on a cart

Voices whisper old
Voice whisper lost
I didn't know the cost of your frost

Swans and their snowy heads
I watch them peck!!

Hearts lining up?
I am all alone
Waiting for a gemstone!!

A sacred symbol

Love is harps and palms and strawberry lip balms

All human art
Has a apart

The care of heaven
I can hear the singing
They have an honest factor

Poem performance
Elegance and significance

I walk into a cave of poetry
The words are about you and me
I love you onland and sea

A cruel
Amphibious thing

It is vainglory

Healing mist is the greatest

Custard of the day?
A bavarian or a Manchester tart!!

Dull days
No runways

Read and fire thy brain!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment