Saturday 16 June 2012

Cool Fashion Websites

Cool Fashion Websites

Like a runway
Modals coming forward at a click

Flashing different dresses on same person

He is eye friendly
A kindle page turner!!!

We all point to you
A beautiful view

I love Culture

Art,Music,Literature
Knowledge,Sophistication,Landscapes

Round stigma
My stomach is like playdo

Childhood memory

Childhood doll
'The Heart Family'
Playing with 'The Heart Family' dolls
With a packet of Opals!
A family for me,a billy

You disappear
How many words a year?
Would I be freer?
My mind,a prison
I just want to learn some wisdom

Are you like me?
Are you my simile?
Or do you want to kill me?

Creative writing lines

I used to be a melody
But now I am discordant chords

Creative writing lines

I used to be an excited child
But now I am a bore of an adult

Creative writing lines

I used to be a size 10
But now I am round and wobbly!!

In our house

I am always doing the laundry
Trying to make it homely
But they do not care

Am I in safety?

I want my love to make people wonder
I don't want my love to thunder

I wrote a theme
Unifying idea

I wrote a dream
Unifying quality

Running up to the top park
Swings and roundabouts
Dad shouts
Don't go too far

Pleasure lover
I want to recover
Casanova!!

My sweet biscuit!!

Holiday

Drinking peach snapps
Taking holiday snaps

My head is burnt
I should have worn a cap!
I can even see my bikini straps!!

I wish I understood this map!!

More loveheart messages

How sweet Dear one I spy Crazy Pamper me Lucky day First love How nice
Lush lips Wild thing True lips Grow up Relax Bye bye Try me

Once connects!!

Music

I breathe for the beat

Lyrics

Water splashing words

More loveheart messages

It's love Great guy Dream girl I want you Your fab Will you Yes dear
Neat Gee whiz Hold me Be happy Bless you My hero Hug me Little kiss Wild thing



No comments:

Post a Comment