Saturday 16 June 2012

Black velvet scarf


Like a black velvet scarf
You are soft and smooth

Puppy love
Calf love!

Who has my heart?
Singing records from the charts
I make ringlets in my sleep
Its your love I want to keep/seek

A perfect curl
A perfect world?

Early phone call
To a window fall

Degree?I just want the library

Jesus

You carry my heart on your back

Visual

Picture of Jesus carrying my heart

My heart is like a moonshot (rocket launch)

Untie the string
Forget about swimming!

Visual

Lightning striking notes
Striking keys on a piano

Rifle shooting stars
Blasting into the sky
Impressing emperors
Little pieces of fire

Minimal music
Maximal effect

Visual

Sunset instead of heart

When your singing and loving come back together
It will tickle me with a feather
Wonderful and forever

'Musix'

Phantasm
Orgasm
Sexual fantasy

You are rotten
I feel so stupid

Cheating dog
Ruined

Visual

Rose petal instead of heart

The Tree

How many years had it been there?
Fresh leaves
Fresh ideas
New leaves like new pupils every year
When I was bullied at school
I imagined I had roots like a tree to keep me strong
Standing tall in the rain

Branches like single threads
Leaves like a golden bed

I didn't think to climb it
It looked so beautiful
I knew God was responsible
If I could
I would hold hands with that tree
And walk free!!

Needles and beetles
A centripetal

At the doorway

I can see the light coming through and behind me is so dark
I take a deep breathe waiting for the interview
My legs are crossed
CV in my hand and wonder what questions they will ask

It feels like I am walking on ice,will I crack or will I get across?
I just need a job but what can I do to stand out?
Like an ice skater twirling around
I need to be special

Arty?Tarty?

Alumina Shampoo Advert

The Music shop
Mondays and sundries

Mums roast is the most!!

Childhood beach memory
Dad with white legs like lemonade lollies!!

Relationships

Yellow roses
Easter bunnies
Home cooked Thai meals with candle light

I romanticize
But your words are all lies
I tried to surprise you naked
Blow on your eyelids
But your heart was too frosted and wasted

'Fanlight'

And the police came
They wanted to know my name!
Party fame!

The world in a terrible way
Do we need to pay?
Let's turn it into a screenplay
The tide is strong
The runners are strong

I miss you
Where are you?
The Owl cries/calls
Tu-whit tu-whoo

Claim yourself
Choose an elf

A bit of swearing and baring

I fight
Defiance
Love,not science

As a child
My plastic hoover
Music on
A little mover!!

Visual

Bible floating in space

Visual

Heart floating in space

Visual

Piano floating in space

How are you?
Intears?

I hear him all the time





No comments:

Post a Comment