Thursday 14 June 2012

Enjoy

Enjoy the cowboy!!!

Fashion Ideas

T-shirts that says

Holding your hand is like
Holding a thousand jewels

T-shirt with lipstick colors and their names

Loving bond
I am so fond
Stroking you little hand

The truth in time
Liverpool lime

You are out there

Good health =Happiness!

People and their scones!!!

Food Idea

Popcorn and fudge

Secrets

What I ate today and what I weigh
What I thought today
What I said today
What a did today

And God

Secret things
Secret words
I don't want to kill a ladybird

Radio

I don't want to be unaired

Secret me
Secret you
You trust me
I trust you

Falling in love

You feel light,clean,pure,divine

Love

I am half a oyster shell
I am the hand that reaches for you in hell
We will go round and round on a carousel
I a flower
You a pedicel (flower stalk)

The source of the word Happiness
Is the Icelandic word happ,which means
'luck' or 'chance'

Happiness is the highest
Honesty is the greatest

Madonna
I need a peak experience

Scenery is life

Life is

Meaning
Pleasure
Strength

A beautiful fate is alot of mates

'Overpaid' or 'Underpaid' in your relationship?

Visual

Picture of jug pouring a heart out

In bed,someone,hold me

Visual

Sun and stars as notes

Radio is auricle

New York
The City

Busy sounds
Busy dreams
Sitting in Starbucks
Coffee with pouring cream

Pathless woods
Mum holding on to my hood

Pathless woods
Looking for conker trees
I want to pitch a tent in a sea of  leaves!!!

Being self-employed is
More of war than profit dreaming

Childrens telly

Button moon
Disney cartoon

Visual

Paintings of festivals
Picture of castle in gold thread

Alone Friday night
Let's get together and run along the beach bight
(A wide curving indent in the shoreline)

Devilled and
Woes I am

Fat,scarred without a figure
You won't consider

Sex

Let it be silent and bare
Sometimes the truth is silent and bare

Sex

Let it be loud and long
Sometimes the truth is loud and long!!!

Sex is like the pure sun
It doesn't always shine!!!

Visual

Birds in the sky
Clouds spelling our words

Visual

Sun as fireplace

Visual

Treelights glittering the water

Visual

Hollywood sign as tatoo









No comments:

Post a Comment