Thursday 14 June 2012

Strive

Strive
I will try hard
To be your guard

Advice?

Dazzle!!!

Mixing in the night air
We could be a pair!!!

Orgasmic!!!

Everything is music
Like a guitar pick
Like the rhythm of a drumstick!!!

Visual

Steam in the bath
I wipe the window
There's a dove on a branch

Empirical ego?
Derived solely from experience

Deepest intuitions?
Ambition and nutrition!!!

Some people worry or
Imagine something being different
They need confidence
Self-belief
Merit

Summer

The grass shines
The flowers pine
I sit in the garden with a glass of wine

Headlines

Paper fame and shame
Is that when you became?
Or did it cause your fall?

Trust
Intimacy
Connection
Friendship

These pains that you feel are messengers

Writing-What is the formula?
Imagism?

Dancing at a wedding
Love is where we are heading

Look at love with love,life with life

Visual

Ice breaking a heart apart

Visual

Fountain coming form heart

A night for love
A long kiss,a long,long kiss

Music

Each note is a need
I need notes
Like the air I breathe

Seam work stress
I have to unpick every stitch
This is not how I am going to find my pitch!

Tender night
Loosen my robe
Lick my earlobe
Travel the globe

Loosing petals
Feeling old

Trying to die
I want to say goodbye
But something says I can survive

Inside poems
Inside hymns
It's like looking in a birds nest and finding chickens!!

I was in you all along
Your name was a whisper
Your face what I wished for

Standing by the ocean
Wearing suntan lotion
A spell of emotion

Keep me in myself
A little musical elf!
With good health!!

Poets seek purity and futurity

Flowers arranged
I wish they didn't change

Infant school
Giving out milk
Milk of loving flow
So we can grow

You punished me
Yet a dot takes wing

Making tea
Nice settee
Looking forward to the Jubilee

New girl at school
I wish I was in Blackpool

Girl Power is

Feminism and Determinism

I will write 'Noticeable words'

I hold you
In the centre of my chest
In the centre of my breast
Expressed

I live heartily in your cup

Sex juices for hours for days!!!

Cryans

Shall I go to a psychic
Sweetness and wishing
What is life dishing?

Little hands and feet I could just eat
A little heartbeat

Fashion Idea

Firework dress that sticks out

Pleasantly pissed
A little smile!!!

My purple patch (home)
Battle bridge (Fitting in Bamberbridge)

We glow again
Dropping blossoms around you

Longing for river water or spring water to bring you to me

Martin Luther King
The spirit dream
The spirit reality!!

Laughing and grieving
I wish for songevity
Longevity

Lord,please make me visible

Today and always
A fine love

Idea for magazine website called 'IMAG'

I dream to be
I dream to understand the sea

Good hearted Prince
I don't need a province

Sun
Cook
Fuck

The sun is like a gold compact disc

I love the sun!
People run!
The heat makes me feel lustful!!

Life
A rush to save
Why is there no rush to save?



No comments:

Post a Comment