Saturday 16 June 2012

Mango sun

Mango sun

Gentle darling little one
Your life has just begun
Your like the smiling sun
Everywhere for everyone

Don't teach me chocolates and too much sleep
I may weep

Snowball

A planet in my hand
The snowman stands

Why can't people see when something is wrong?
A have made a tear path
Follow my tear path

Speak sea
Speak of he

I am playing with a frisbee

I love you the most
I love you flesh and ghost
I imagine us sleeping in a bedpost

Blue notes
Swaying boats
Love devotes

Keep failing with my weight
All power to God
I want to be passionate about my appearance

Torn paper
I run to my neighbour

Unkind twisted mind
It hurts to look back and rewind

Holiday memories
The Green and Cream cottage
Padstow
I want to draw the shore

Sun breaks down
Suns in tears
Crying sonneteers

Crunchie,

I had a friday feeling,twice!!

Lips like lightening
On a summer evening

Titanic

I want to suck away the sea
Do not drift away from me

Running with someone
You have to have the same fitness

Golden Weather
Let's have a bbq together!!
Fresh sweet grass
Family having a laugh!!

Out of sound?(Music)
Out of  my mind

Grandads sense of humour
I am a baby satsuma!!

Unlikely ballerina
Chubby girl
I want to adorn you with a twirl

Big American roads
A view of the city
Buildings looking velvety
A sky,a sky in nudity

The temper starts
They outsmart
Turn your anger into art

Dolphins in the sea
As I water-ski!!

People flashing booty
Or standing under a palm tree!

Matches the fire catches
The room is hot and lighted

In a band
9 carrot notes
Dressed in a petticoat

School soldiers
Shapes of daylight
I did'nt know I would write or have a website!

Strawberry man
Let's travel in a caravan

Visual

Planets using stars to pass on messages to each other!!

Visual

Butterflies passing on messages to flowers in the garden!!

Magnetize
Sensitize

A figure without fault
I will exalt

9 carrot bread
9 carrot golden bread and sunflower spread!!

Is the sea the blood from a rock?
Or a melting Epoch?(Ice Age)

I hear that Angels sang
God created the world
God created man

Tear-stuffed
Tears on your coffin
I imagine you waking up
I love you Grandad

Elegy -Mournful poem

Idea

Restuarant called 'Noodle'!!

A flower is a tall tale
Most definitely female!!

Illness

No state to date
But I would like a dirty man in uniform!!
I will wait

Missing school mates

Seeing Blackpool tower in the distance
Excitement and delight
You can see it the children's eyes

Faith pure
God assures

Visual

Throwing seeds that become stars

Nightly under the simple stars
There is silence,no cars
Outerspace,
Like darkness and white lace






No comments:

Post a Comment