Saturday 16 June 2012

I wept

I knelt
I wept
I prayed
I slept
I prayed

The fields of praise
You daze,you amaze
I will catch your blood

There are beetles in my cradle
A inhuman cradle
Please hold me protectively

The eye of the wood
Sunset jewel

Black and white people
Black and white birds
God's soft voice

Pink river
Pink lipstick grin

I want to know the good
Search for firewood

Gospel rocks!!!

First born,first torn

From the moon I write
I find it had to breathe

Noon,night and light
I love you

I need to find a band
Earth,Air,Water,Fire (Like Pink Floyd)

Summer in the pub
Surrounded by little cubs!!

I had forgotten
Delicious singing is like a delicious spring

Mum
So pretty and kind

Memory

Mums silver cross pram

Visual

Star constellations like chandelier branches

Haloed house
For all the music

Summertime
Some sun on my chips!!

Torturous voice
I am in denial

The facts are unpleasant and I feel their unforgiving eyes

My body electric
His eyes

Identity and time
Time and experience

Is weird wonderful?

Strong and sweet
Like fresh flowers
And blue glitter eyes

The soul forever and ever

Candles flickering in New York
People watching like nighthawks

Computer nerds
Do they say 'yahoo' when they cum?!!

Myths of the Greeks
Legends of the Romans
I love history

I see battlefields of the earth
A soldiers death
A poppies birth

I believe

Whatever happens to anybody it may be turned into beautiful results

Large and discordant
Small and melodious?

Girl power

Womanhood
Gather the love

Great people
Great thoughts
Give birth to lawyers and astronauts

And don't forget those Legends of sport!!

The beauty of all adventurous and daring persons
I need an adventure
An exciting adventure
Up a Mountain or Down a Valley!!

Life,love,sight
Always fight
Do right
Find your flashlight

Natural life of the woods
I remember my childhood
Looking for a knight in his hood!!

Sketches of the sun.moon,stars,ships,ocean waves

Breaking through the musical ice

Holding it together being single
But I need a tingle!!

God a giant voice in my head
Telling me what is right

Lilac-scent
Lavender in our tent

We clicked
Screaming electric

Gluttonous feast
Midnight feast at church camp!!

Loved!Loved!Loved!Loved!Loved!
You and me
Let's exchange cds!!

Riding on the beach
The sea and her speech

Slapping waves
And then I forgave

A Night at the Opera
The Aria singing
People watching using glasses
The upper classes

Howarth's music
Pressure to sing

Feel like I need an army on a night out
Beautiful death
I feel I have nothing left
I ask the armies of stars in the sky
To calm me

New Aureola painted and carved



No comments:

Post a Comment