Thursday 14 June 2012

A safer good

A safer good
A pen made from wood

Mythical -imaginary

Collecting wood in Tasmania
I wish England was not so rainier

You are so soft
Like a pure gold leaf baby

Pop shy
Evil cry
I need music nearby

My word for dressing-up
'Wonder wearing'!!!

I want to feel free
Like dolphin jumping over a bridge in Venice

Famine,sword,fire crouch for employment
I really need a job

Many,many,many,many,many,many kisses!!

I ask a wishbone
Help me cut it alone
Why can't I cut it alone?
It feels like my heart has lost its tone

The ends of unrequited love
I always put them above

Visual

Parachute landing on someones heart

Sky caress
Hot off the press
Titanic opera
Titanic mess
I can feel the boilers crashing down into the sea

Mothers Day

To mum

Love is the greatest start
You warm my heart

Visual

Sweet birds singing
Bathing in a pond
Just for a second

With love,not gold or gem
Pure like Bethlehem

Dear Sun
To the sun
Broadway?
Someday?

Telling stories
Tragedy is
Misfortune in the form of wisdom and purification

A lust of English youth
Romeo Juliet and the truth

Finding a new place
Carrying a case
Looking for your face
I want to wear satin and lace
But I want you to chase!!

Accents are colours
Accents are flowers
Accents are ice creams

Visual

Butterfly clapping where heart is

How many days till I find you?
How many days till I can be kind for you?

Life is
A drop of blood
God is love

I want to be good at something

Food tip

Hot sugar snap peas in pods

Visual

Drops of water forming a heart

If there are words you don't understand
Just understand love and a hearty hug!!

When you travel you feel like an ant
How many ants would it take to carry my heart?

The pie way
A Chinese bay
Cream cakes in the cafe!!

I thought they were heart giants
But they behave like tyrants

The Bee
Scaring me
I want to hide in a tepee

The piano is my ammo
The gym is my pilgrim

Necklace
Dreamness

What the hell am I eating
My heart will stop beating

Cryin and dyin
I will not stop tryin

Sex tip

Middle back of thigh

Someone men are like junk mail
You have to block them!!

I want to give my family the most love in the world

Mums cooking
Oven loven

Advert Idea

'Boost' your happiness!!
With a Cadbury's 'Boost' chocolate bar!!

Mental illness

The mind out of it safe
Scary,scary

Suchness
Self-nature
Original face

When you know you are living
Finally forgiving

A dangerous conceit
I had to delete

There's a rainbow
How long would it take to run?!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment