Saturday 16 June 2012

Olympics

Olympics

My heart in yours
The rain pours
So many woes
The Lion roars

Tom talking
A sick trick

Diet Idea

Warburtons thins and houmous butty
Warburtons thins and nutella butty
Special K Yogarty
Greek style yogart

Friday night in
But I want to win
I am locked in a cabin
Head down

Trying to find my star
A line of Literature
The right colour car
My favourite chocolate bar
A sexy bra!!!

Stick on some ears
And stick on a heart

Lucky

A 100 dart
A racing go-kart

Fat cow
Inner most pain

I hate the mundane

Thinks I invented to computer
Behaving like a looter

Being there for the deadly air
Being there for the nightmare
I will hold you in despair

Creative and bored
Stuck on a jigsaw
Tidying out drawers

I imagine I can do it alone
It is a real false start
I need the strength of a lovedart

We all need to talk
Have a quiet walk

Fashion tip from telly
Larger sizes
Smaller prints

Liberator

You physically set me free!
Reaching and finding me!!

Spiritual eye
Mystical

He is 'Of Soul'

The joy of writing
I love writing!!!

Getting by
A occasional cry
A fountain cry

Its the largest rolling wave ever,so ride on it!!

A stronger attraction
Taking action
Satisfaction

Come on Twinkles!!

God I feel your good presence
I am anchored in your love

You are part of my soul
In wait for your call
I dream of drawing you in charcoal
Being swung over your shoulder and dancing to rock and roll

In the orbits
Are you that far away?
Are our paths so far away?

Make-up Idea

Pastel ice cream colours
Vanilla,Chocolate and Strawberry eye shadows

The Forest is?
Trees to sit under
Wood to float on
Paper to write

Tree,Wood,Paper

Visual

Heart shaped tree

Talent shows

Martial art kicks
Magicians tricks

A natural ability
Lots of possibility
Desirability

Is it bad or is it the best?
Looking for the talented ,the blessed

Ballet,Tap,Jazz,Folk,Street
Moving feet
Pounding my heartbeat
Making a facebook message or tweet

Come on loveheart!!

Loveheart messages

Trust me Don't cry My girl My boy Email me True love I hope I surrender Tease me
Blue eyes Be mine Keep cool Cool kid Groovy chick Ever yours Be my icon

I love dads music room
Drums,piano,guitar
A music lune

Starving on good times
Need a summertime

You are 'Of stars'

Friends

Why don't they stick around?

Visual

Hearts holding hands
Walking together

Visual

Rainbow over someone playing the piano

Visual

Stars floating over piano

Visual

Heart shaped bible









No comments:

Post a Comment