Saturday 16 June 2012

Diamond Jubilee

Diamond Jubilee
Sixty years of power
Devoting every hour
Every dress like a flower

Like a London tower
There in every shower

Our Queens Jubilee
We believe in Jesus and Galilee (The church)

Running out of hell
Climbing out of a cell

Old photograph of Gran
Young and dazzling!!!

The glitter girl
The glitter goddess!!

A magic minute
A magic pond
A magic second

Choking on saliva
Survivor

Idea

Dating website called 'Findingsomeone.com'

Will and Kate
We celebrate
A lovely dress
She radiates

A helicopter rescue
Will
Royalty
The Great

British Traditions

Cream teas and fish and chips
A trip to the seaside

Pints of beer
Looking over the pier

Bonfire night jumpers
Fairground car bumpers!!

Ascot Ladies day
Pretty hats blowing away!!

Morris dancing at a school fair
Everywhere a prayer

Shakespeare theatre
A loud speaker

The Beatles
The BBC
A nice cup of tea
A cake and a biccy!!
A non existing sea!!

Stonehenge at sunset
Black giant shadows and their silhouettes

Albert Hall
The Proms
A firebomb

Museums,Galleries,Libraries,Universities
A nation studying

Christianity
Roast dinner
Sunday service
Sunday dinner!!

Christmas tea
Christmas pudding
Lots of juggling!!

Football
Rugby
Cricket

English sport
Tennis court
A Wii resort!!

An English rose
English prose
You are a bottlenose

Grand National
The annual British race

War poppies
We remember you

Pets

Dogs,Cats,Fish,Birds
Instead of words

Lonely rainbow

The double rainbow has disappeared
I am a lonely rainbow
I am a loving rainbow
An angry rainbow missing my love

God gave us water rain and sunlight but you did'nt stick around
Maybe I will meet a traveller walking over me
A rainbow with every colour to make you smile

Maybe there will be a pot of gold for a traveller to claim
And I will not blame
Maybe a child will slide down me,a rainbow show,child aglow
And as I fade,dreams are in the sky like a haze
Like a hundred waves

Shopping,moping
Hopping over left out clothes

In the theatre
Rows of toes!!

Greater
Deeper
Truth

Think
Feel
Observe

I feel like I am at the bottom of the chain

Tomkin

Writing to invite
It feels like I have been waiting for eternity

Somebody plump
I want salad!!

Diets
Say no for a few months

Relationships
I want someone to sing to me

Nanilla!!

May holiday breeze

Sometimes I want to finish my life
Will words keep me alive?

Beatles turn on your back
Dads music room!!!

It's true
A change is as good as a rest

He needs a women to care

A safer house
A safer scouse









No comments:

Post a Comment