Saturday 6 October 2012

Vesper star

Vesper star
(Bell ringer in evening)

Impossible just takes a little longer

A little bit thinnish
Please have
A positive body image

Sleep eternal
Everlasting dreams
Written in my journal

With your heart
Build a go-kart

Don't make me doubt
Make me dream

Pretty fingers playing the piano

'Painted to the waist' Top half only

'Painted to the face' Face only

Childhood curiosity and creativity

Fame

A momentary bubble or
Adventure in creativity,expressivity?

Madonna

The power to invent
The daring to invent

What nobody else has thought
What nobody else dared to report

Do you believe in creativity or tradition?
What is your mission?
Intuition?

Creativity loves life
Creativity is action
Satisfaction

Your career is planetary (involving all of the planets or all of earth)

When creativity becomes interesting
It holds your attention

Environment must first give its blessing
Before I can begin writing

Don't kill of creativity

Quote

'Being creative and never starting is no different to being uncreative'
-Unknown author

A special skill-talking

Like an acorn you fell from a tree
Like leaves dancing away in the air

'I dream for a living' -Steven Spielberg

Alive with hope

'A dream'?
'A dream is something beautiful' (By Me)!!

Quote

'Plagiarism is the fertilizer for originality'
-Unknown author

Everything is a gift
Even that rotten shift

Pupils
A fire to be ignited
A heart to be lighted

Spacemen are lucky to see all of
Earths loveliness
It must be delightful

Grandad
The voice of caring
The voice of seafaring (Regularly going to sea)

Belief and confidence
Meeting contacts and going further
Sometimes inspires in others thoughts of murder

Quote

'There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you its going to be a butterfly'
-R Buckminsterfuller

Time for a sweet buttery biscuit!!!

Poetry of heros
Many pineros (English dramatists)

Thinking with my spirit
I will win it!

Quote

'Mankind took a handful of sand and saw in it glass'

Quote

'The difference between the critic and the creator?
The creator can turn the world into a another'

Depression
I hope for rapture

Try try try

A good card

Needs a joy angel

The deeper into creativity
The less alone I will feel

Quote

'As we let our own light shine,we unconsciously give others permission
to do the same'
-Marianne Williamson

Is sense common?

Like light from heaven
There is no purer essence than a child

Children playing
Children shouting together
Lovelike and dovelike

Children playing hopscotch

I love beauty parlours!!
I love ice cream parlours!!

I look up at the perfect tree
It is true of eye

On the motorway
I watch the baby lambs and
The calm of the fields

Honeymoon

Walk along with me
Walk along the sea

Calenders with pictures of lavenders

The flower of my youth

You are alive like raindrops on flowers
Catching the sun

Christendom -means Christian countries




No comments:

Post a Comment