Saturday 6 October 2012

Childhood memory

Childhood memory

Jumping down the dunes
I try to count the sand

First words
Mama Dada
Like a humming bird

First steps
1,2,3
Heaven tuned

Christmas day
Three months away
The world under a white duvet

(Like Ice Age!!!)

Baking day
The taste
The smell
Icing as well!

Eating the mixture!!

Prophetess,no less
Madonna

Writing short tracks
Writing poems
Comebacks

I want to grow to song like Madonna

Blue eyes
Brighter than my dreams and themes

Unclouded childhood?
We are lucky we have water and not mud (Like Africa)

Please open those folded wings so I can love and sing

Tender babes with a save
Children bring excitement!!

Our hands met

Visual

Two people holding hands with globe in background

Muses kite
The breeze has a bite

I write to all sweet flowers.roses,lilies and bleeding hearts
They are surrounding golden harps

Bluebells and romance in the south of France

Harmless fairy singing
'Hero' by Mariah Carey

A darling much loved breast!!!
Breasts like dews of love

Dews of war from heaven

Your eyes are like twin blue planets!!!

I remember butterscotch lollies!!!

When I flutter round you
The sky stays blue

Goodly
Woodly

City in the sky
You are our nuclei (heart)

'The core of the comet head'

Childhood memory

Undiscovered stream
Catching fish

Talent

Needs to perform with energy,synergy,working together

Lucifer and his themes of unhappiness,death,grief,heartbreak

Visual

Bedroom stars rising into the sky

The calm of the pillow
The wood of the willow

'In her breast the wave of life'
-Thomas Hood

Romance

I love you
From head to heel

Romance

A flower in her ear
A happy tear
A sonnet from Shakespeare

The nipple is the start
The handy start!!

A long sunday life?
I am afraid of boredom

Gods big round tears gave birth to earth

I imagine working for a magazine
Pitching it strong!!

Bamberbridge?
Like a amber light

Memory

Sophie

On her tiptoes jumping!!
All stars and fairies!!!

Mental illness
Does it stand well with society?
I have to live with anxiety

Beautiful action
Mutual attraction

Don;t be cruel,be renewal

Fashion Idea

Visual

Golden fringe

Original bliss
Music is a kiss

Each note and drumbeat is a kiss

Delicious bed
Like a loaf of bread!!

Radio station idea
'The Bee
'Humming a tune all day'

Crazy ship
Courtship

A time of
Talent shows and selectivity

Golden clocks and my
Musical box
Made me dream as a child

Travelling in a car on holiday
Can you see a deer alive?

Creativity bridge
Cross it!

Is this your love -so cold?







No comments:

Post a Comment