Saturday 6 October 2012

I want to

I want to hurt you longer
You didn't make me fonder

Confidence in friends
Confidence they will attend and defend

Alone in the world
I look at the mountain,the stars,the lalas!!!

Olympics pushing hard
Angels guard

The vital fire
The spirit electrical

Vibrating and hydrating

What animals do you compare too?

White Tiger
Fairy Penquin
Red Squirral
RingDove

The long nights I lay awake
Will the morning bring  me snowflakes,heartbreak?

Pancakes,teacakes?

Daybreak TV presenters
Like birds hopping on a tree singing to you and me!!

The higher the tree
The more I shall see

Visual

Trees on stars

An angel of my infant life
Is the breeze made by your wings?

I watch the waves on the meadow
Like a piano that plays itself

A kind night,I sleep and forget about the bullying

A dream over the mountain
A beach picnic with beach people!!

Playtime as a child
The couch is the mountain
The carpet is the sea
The clothes maiden is the tower!!

Need to do something that means life

Something luxury green with

Freshness,fairness,fulness,fineness,freeness
A safe place

Orange eyes like curling and moving flames
Watching the enchanting moon

Stars

Fairy things in the sky

I want to protect newborns from the thorns

Memory of Sophie
A child of air in the garden
Running with her pram

Manchester United
The audience like a landscape

Attic tears and memories

To end my letters with Yours Poetically!!

Idea Website

.prom

Prom dating site

Idea Fashion

Aboriginal pattern dress

Idea Fashion

Half-ripe/half unripe fruit pattern dress

Seeking shells
That seaside smell

On holiday?
Good morning!!!
Have kippers in your slippers!!

In a cave of despair
I cant find you anywhere

Hot sand
Hot band
Then I saw you on the newsstand

Only the waves reply
Only the waves ally

I am afraid of a greedy wave
I hope you can save me

Brig
Dreaming of a gig

Our loves
Our aboves (Religion)

A bees nectar
Movie director!

The front cover is like
The dress of a book
That is the first hook

Magical icicle

At a campfire on the beach
I love to dance to flutes
To dance to lutes

I cannot climb the stairs
I cannot reach heaven

Many waves
I am drowning
But I attempt to rise

The Royal castle
A stately air

Every inch an experience
(Ladies)!!

Like watching a million flying birds
I drunk your every word

Peaceful snow
Quiet snow
A snowmans shadow

When it hurts to live
I stare at the octave

'At the candle' means 'in love'

God,do not show clouds
God,do not cover the stars

True friendship
Are your friends delight or pain?

Visual

A heart growing in the grass




No comments:

Post a Comment