Thursday 19 January 2017

A Christmas Prayer

A Christmas prayer
The smell of spicy candles
A decorating flair

So Christmas day has come to an end
I pray you all smiled and laughed with family and friends
Boxing day,another buffet!!Or hitting the sales to spend
New Year?
Lot’s of bridges to mend
I want something real

George Michael
I shall miss you I will
Your music,your soul
Has comforted the ill
I wish you goodwill
You are with God now,peaceful and still
My love pendant

Snow-Freezing?
Rain-Drowning?
Sun-Burned?

A time machine
Maybe then I could go somewhere and look at the waves

I dream of
My own little house,
A car
A warm lounge with a log fire
A basement with a music studio
A room for a walk in wardrobe
A gym
A secret room and library
Someone out there can spark my heart

To take the pain away
I want to drift in the ocean
By magic
You walked into the room
By magic
Your eyes starred in the light of the moon
But it was tragic
You didn’t see my heart balloon
It was tragic
You appeared to be immune

I want have a butterfly pad
 Beauty and the East

Man and woman sat in silence
Looking up at a painting,holding hands
Delightful pop art

I’m broken
My demons have been woken
My dreams have been cold frozen
My words have been all choken

I’ll write your name in the oaken tree
And those kiss,kiss,kisses you sent to me

I held a flower
Beautiful,free
I was locked up but then you had me

Singing Angel
Make the pain go
I once had control

Depression
A small drop of water becomes
A giant drop of water

The end of my life
Happened tonight
The piano was slow,romantic,felt right
Then you left with her and there was no moonlight

In time travel
Roses every day
In time travel
I hear the piano play
In time travel
A walk on the bay
In time travel
I love you always
In time travel
I smile as you stay

The credits are rolling
Let’s keep on hoping


No comments:

Post a Comment