Thursday 19 January 2017

Ozzy red blanket

Ozzy red blanket
Is the wind swaying?

A light breeze brushing past your face

‘A lovely place called Earth’-Joel Goodwin

When I see him
I’m falling to the floor to die

Special writing,moonlighting

The silky hand of the pianist

My own acoustic room

I want an imaginative year

A strawberry flight (going first class)

Each idea is a seed

‘Life is our greatest teacher’-Anon

The loving way of him
I feel like I can win

‘As by a tender sky,
She’s purely dressed’-Anon

‘I love you as the stars love the night,
I love you as the rose loves the light,
I’ll love you through the joy and tears,
I’ll love you for all our years,
I’ll love you with each passing breath,
I’ll love you till our very death,
I’ll love you through all pain and sorrow,
I’ll love you for all tomorrow,
I’ll love you with all I do and say,
I’ll love you as night loves day and day loves night,
I am loving you with all my might’-Russell Lee Hawkins

Love is an eternal thing
It’s the bewitchingly beautiful

Everybody wants the seat of power

‘You’ alive
You’re unique
You’re at one
You’re complete’-Russell Lee Hawkins

‘I am a Russell on a mountain,
A ripple on a lake,
A sparkle in a fountain,
A tear at a wake
A halo
Like a rainbow
In the mist around the moon
A star rising in the desert,
A rendezvous at noon’-Russell Lee Hawkins

A worker’s dream
How many of us want to keep the lights up!

January
The great bloom

Add sparkle even if your wounded

Bedtime bliss
Warm and snug in your jams

‘Time is a created thing
To say ‘I don’t have time ‘is to say
‘I don’t want to’-Lao Tzu

‘If it doesn’t make you feel fabulous,
Don’t do it,don’t buy it,don’t keep it’-Lizk Zook

‘Keep only those things that speak to your heart’-Marie Kondo

‘Letting go is freedom,
And freedom,is the only condition for happiness’-Thich Nhat Hanh

Life and the great blush
Finding your true love

Climbing Spring rhyming

He did a flame dance

I want to feel like an elegant fairy tale rose

Sweet haze days
Belle de Londres

Let’s make our love forever
Put notes and words together

Children of blessings and inspiration

‘By magic of the moonlight’-S.R.Macluskie

‘Diamonds are dropping from his eyes’-May Pearce

Keeping my purr

I want to play through the spray

A wishing ring
A total eclipse

Leaves

Just watch the leaves twirl in and out
As if they were alive
They circle,twist,and twirl about
Like bees around a hive
They trip it so in mazy reel
It cannot be by chance,
I think it must be fairyfolk
Who teach the leaves to dance’-Anon




No comments:

Post a Comment