Thursday 19 January 2017

True love

True love
I will follow you
So show me your hand
Take me to land
Away from the gang

Growing heart

Shirley Bassey in concert
Whenever I look up there
She is forever
I (who have nothing)
No big spender
She is TV gold
I touch and watch the screen with my finger
Every performance is a love story
She has something that amazes me
I too want to be classy

Don’t have a love
I’m sick of the wait
I’ve had enough
Should I trust in fate?

A piece of writing
A beacon of lighting
A dolphin sighting
These are the things I find exciting

Some cute designing
Classy wining and dining
No standing across the room pining
A sense of humour and timing

My hero?
Saves me from gym and my gym kit
But there is no rescue,
You can see it in my eyes

I don’t trust you
And I must do
You don’t tell the truth
I’m wasting my youth

My room is so quiet
But the ticking of your heart
I’ve got all the lights up
Let’s make love before we part

When stars appear
Like spotting deer
When the sky is clear
I smile I hear
God is near

When I find the one
I hope he doesn’t run
Or make fun of my attention

I would fly through a rainbow
Light a thousand lanterns
I would travel the world on a Viking ship
Climb a Egyptian pyramid
I would bathe in a waterfall
Dive into the sea for a purple pearl

Today will be the day
He joins me to sway,to play,to pray
Touches my hand at the café
Leads me down the archway

A health way
A love day

Passion Sunday lunch
Passion sundae desert!

Angels @ Home

A sweet New York bay
I really wanted to stay

Butterfly ray
Don’t scare it away


No comments:

Post a Comment