Thursday 19 January 2017

His heart


His heart
As warm as a sun kiss

Messco

Makeup,decorating

A pea grower

I would like to endeavour!

The best music?I always close my eyes

An honest promise
I’m holding on for my voice

Alone
I wake up
I catch the bus
I make some food
Alone

Can you teach me how to find love?
Can I grab it from the sky?
Can God hand to me before I die?

Will tonight be fireworks?
A pillow fight?
Or will tonight be full of hurts
A crying crying sight?

I imagine a body to lie on
To wake up peacefully
But I have no-one to love me

However writing is my happy place
A perfect service

Help me God
I need a job
I need my health
I need a bod
I need a mate and a fishing rod

‘Every possible colour’-Emily Berry

‘Australia gives me trouble breathing it’s so far away’-Emily Berry

‘Lamps in the grass’-Anne Carson

‘A spirit at play’-Anne Carson

‘Birds in my poems’-Timothy Thornton

Bolt of change

In the sky my heart does fly

When I get that lump in my throat
I need to hit those notes

I am positive of that

With a star I pin you to the sky

In dream with delight

‘I like to jump from rock to rock
I like to jump in seas,
I like to jump in muddy pools,
That splash up to my knees’
‘I like to jump in puddings,
I like to jump in jam,
I like to jump in fresh –whipped cream
Exactly as I am’-Michelle Magorian

Stella starwars

‘Red and orange and violet and green
The rainbows the brightest skipping rope –
That I have ever seen’-Jacqueline Brown

My little lamb
I pat your little head

Mermaids are out at sea
Angels look down on me

‘A sound like a kiss’-Ian McMillan

Titanic
‘I can feel the tears rolling down my face’-Leah Homer




No comments:

Post a Comment