Thursday 19 January 2017

My Hero

My Hero?
Have I met my hero?
Have I lost my hero?

There’s paper flying out of the window
We are watching Letterman
I wish I was slim though
Why does God let this happen?
Why do they watch instead of holding a lantern?

Heroes
Mum making homemade burgers
Nan growing her own tomatoes
Dad coming home with our own camcorder
Grandad taking pictures with his polaroid
Mum making us matching dresses
Nan introducing spaghetti Bolognese
Grandma buying us swings for the garden
Dad coming home with my first keyboard
Grandpa telling me he had my nose!
Tickling my toes!
Mum telling me bible stories to sleep
Kissing me goodnight,loving me heaps

My Hero?
Mr John Cadbury
Heinz
The inventor of wine!
China star
Sweet n sour
My Kipling’s French fancies!
A chippy tea KFC
Mc Donald’s Mc Chicken
Lots of gifts and lifts!

My hero shows me kindness
Picks me up in a car when its raining
Dry’s my tears and prays to God
Get’s me a drink and a hug
Brings me flowers,cooks me a meal
Makes me feel special

A hero quality?
Porcelain teeth?

Last night
We jumped the waves together

When I’m watching the TV
I can feel gunfire,knives and explosions
Every skeleton ,every waterfall stops me breathing
Every diamond is cutting me
My tears are rolling down the leaves of a tree

I need to tell the truth
I’m eating way too much
Life really fucks you up
I wish I had more guts

Say it now
In the clouds
Love me now
The world is ours

Dreams
I’m up there in a tower
Your kneeling with a flower
Let’s spend every hour together

Free time
Unhealthy mind
So unkind
Hoping for the best outline
He has a perfect heart,my love

Mum is practical and magical
Even tinsel magical

If I stay up tonight?
Will I see him?
If I look at the stars
Will I see him beaming?




No comments:

Post a Comment