Thursday 19 January 2017

The Big Man's Magic

The Big Man’s Magic

That star?I want to catch it
That moon?I want to hang out on it
A spaceman coming to Earth?
I want to imagine it

An airplane?I want to travel across the universe
A dolphin?I want to swim with it
A poet?I want to write abit,
Intergalactically!!!

Different Countries?
There are too many to count
Let’s make a movie with paramount!

I want to take a picture
Draw a picture
Read God’s scripture

I want to help out at a natural disaster

I want to see a thousand sunsets
Find someone romantic

I want to have a baby,find a house
I want to find a good man,a perfect pram
Make friends with a little mouse!

I want to sway,to play,to pray
I want someone to touch my hand at the café
Lead me down the archway,
Kiss me on a sweet bay

I want to have a pet penquin
Dance around,read Mr Men

I want kiss,kiss,kisses everyday,
Lot’s of ice cream from Ben and Jerry!

Pick a flower in the garden
Find a ladybird and those magic words
Follow bubbles in the sky
Watching rabbits hopping by
I want to see up a telescope
Make people smile,even tell a joke!

I love watching the waves
Collecting pebbles and unbroken shells
Throwing a coin down the wishing well

The Big Man’s magic is in our beating hearts
I can picture Jesus smiling on us
Even when it is dark
How lucky,God came up with the strawberry,the raspberry
The banana,the apple,the satsuma,the grape
I really don’t think we came from the Ape

Every childs little smile,every runner,every mile
The sun shining down

Music ,my first love
‘Everything I do’ from Robin Hood

I remember growing watercress and baby chicks at school,
It was magic!
Little girls and boys climbing up the ropes
The day I first heard the grand piano,
That Mozart moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment