Saturday 5 October 2024

A crazy pair

 

A crazy pair

Your priceless stare



There are more stars than grains of sands in seas

On the road of dreams’-Anon



Dear dreamer

I too am a believer

I too have the fever

A shop cleaner



University ‘Glow of mind’



My heart skips along

I hope nothing is wrong

I hope we stay strong

Im completely hung



Smiles and stories

Taking away my worries



I love going to the cinema

I love it when you kiss me and care



Light,dancing,landing’-Anon

In the spark

Holding hands on the park

Sat in a circle singing to a guitar

I had a dream

We were never apart



Finding a sound

Finding a common ground



Candles,flowers,colour,creativity’-Anon



Searching for a harbour

An ice cream parlour

A deal with warner

A meeting with James Horner



My own Spa and sauna!

A date in Roma!



I dream of arrival

I dream of survival



Somebody I would die for

Somebody I would fly for

Somebody to try for

Somebody to win the prize for



You are fun and yum

I have to get rid of this tum

Theres no point being dumb

You will find another ‘someone’



The hours

The flowers

Magic touching them



No comments:

Post a Comment