Saturday 5 October 2024

No comets seen

 

No comets seen’-Shakespeare



There’s a promise of purple in the sky



The Total Poem



The wind is blowing through your hair

Soft and gentle,I know you care



I cant wait to feel your lips

Come out of this eclipse



You hold my hand

You are my man

Visiting the Hoover dam

The we saw the Grand Canyon

My own Indian



Pandora I adore ya



Days from the devil

Was it me being too sentimental?

I dont wanna be in peril

Or get caught in the nettles



Purple freckle

I wanna settle

Work woes



Cold me or hold me

Make up your mind



Self love is beautiful

If can feel nautical

Across the ocean,I must go

To meet my love

My wonderful



Emptier than before

I just wanna find my core

Pick up the pieces from the floor

Shout his name across the moor!!



My heart prolongs when

My heart belongs



Please Lord make me strong

Rescue me from these thoughts

From icebergs and sinking boats

From falling off that horse



Our relationship?

Magnetic and natural

My starship admiral

I dont care about collareral



The ultimate you

I watch you in the hotel pool

Miami holiday

Sat in bed together

Comfort,bliss,peace



No comments:

Post a Comment