Saturday 5 October 2024

Watching moonlit dancers

 

'Watching moonlit dancers'-Anon

I deserve love



New blossoms of me

I have so many dreams

A wife,a mother,a singer

A writer I wonder



My own house,thinner,younger!!



Honest children

They know the truth

Cause love just rules

Running on fumes

I wanna consult the runes



Drive



A sunny drive

The holiday vibe

With the windows down

Thinking about that dive

The hotel pool and the sea

Ice cream dripping down on me

Dad passing the murray mints and cold drinks

I hope my lilo doesnt sink

I hope my skin doesnt turn pink

I want a cocktail with a umbrella

Look at the stars,sing acapella

I want to return home with a tan

And a colllection of Spanish fans!

Shoes full of sand

Memories of holding hands

And walking down to the ocean

Putting on suntan lotion

Watching the boats shine on the horizen like diamonds

Sitting down to dinner

Our eyes glimmer

Shimmer in the sunlight

Waiting for sunset

Pastel perfect

Seashells to collect

Looking for a holiday romance

A little dance

Fall into a trance

Find a orange tree

Far away from reality

Take a picture and smile for me

No comments:

Post a Comment