Saturday 5 October 2024

A picture of

 

A picture of

Praying hands’

On my bedroom wall

To God I call



My love,my dear’-Lord Tennyson



In sunshine flames

Up in the stars

There are speeding cars!



Up in the stars

A moment from Mars!



Up in the stars

There are horses and carts!



This is the moment of love

Sat in bed with a coffee mug

Its meaningful,just us



Do not tread on my dreams

Ignore my screams



A warm heartbeat



Shine



In your shine

I worship you like a love shrine

They say its a crime

I continue to pine



Take this rhyme as a sign

I want us to last for all time



The stars align when we dine

Life is kind

A classic car design



You help me climb

Free my mind

A violet tide going on for miles



Its our natural communication

Even when we come from different nations



Thankyou for your patience

Your beautiful fragrance

Your heart is so gracious

Like the constellations

Giving me inspiration





No comments:

Post a Comment