Saturday 5 October 2024

We are born moonwise

 

We are born moonwise’-Jean Brita Breeze



A swirl of colour

Red earth



I find myself on Aussie turf!

Looking at the amazing surf!

We caught a plane to the Great Barrier Reef

Angelfish under our feet



A walk down to the beach

A cocktail in hand,sweeet



Let me love thee evermore

Pick you up from the floor

When the rains pours

When the wind blows



I like to think of sunset nights

And mornings full of dew,

And all the moments in between

I spend in love with you’-Anon



Spring of laughter

Happy ever after

Art and crafter



Do you know what?

I’m sending my love

I’m sending rainbows up from above

Little ladybug



A childs bedtime

Milk all the way

Read me a story of far far away



Magnetic lands

I wanna travel,make exciting plans

As lond as your holding my hand



The blue flowers

The bluebells

The seashells



I know that we are apart but our souls are together’-Anon



The celestial of me



To the stars and to music

I say a toast


Sitting by the side of the coast

I just wish I had my voice

No comments:

Post a Comment