Saturday, 5 October 2024

We are born moonwise

 

‘We are born moonwise’-Jean Brita Breeze



A swirl of colour

Red earth



I find myself on Aussie turf!

Looking at the amazing surf!

We caught a plane to the Great Barrier Reef

Angelfish under our feet



A walk down to the beach

A cocktail in hand,sweeet



Let me love thee evermore

Pick you up from the floor

When the rains pours

When the wind blows



‘I like to think of sunset nights

And mornings full of dew,

And all the moments in between

I spend in love with you’-Anon



Spring of laughter

Happy ever after

Art and crafter



Do you know what?

I’m sending my love

I’m sending rainbows up from above

Little ladybug



A childs bedtime

Milk all the way

Read me a story of far far away



Magnetic lands

I wanna travel,make exciting plans

As lond as your holding my hand



The blue flowers

The bluebells

The seashells



‘I know that we are apart but our souls are together’-Anon



The celestial of me



To the stars and to music

I say a toast


Sitting by the side of the coast

I just wish I had my voice

No comments:

Post a Comment