Saturday 5 October 2024

Looking for you

 

I wanna see the tulips of Amsterdam

I wanna go to parties and look all glam

Visit the untouched Vietnam



Possible paths



The heaven of love

Like clotted cream fudge



Going to Devon

Following the warmth

Going down south

Its always cold in the north



Peaks of ice cream

Weeks of applying sun screen



Love shared and proved

I feel soothed

Taking pictures in a photo booth

Excitingly opening the hotel room



Music,culture,art

Calling my heart



The day we met at Acorns

You were the brave one

A door opened in my heart

A romance was about to start



Thinking and being

Watching the leaves in the wind

The day beginning

The birds singing



Biscuits Jam or chocolatey?!!



When I am eating

I really really know

Kill the body

Kill the soul



Watered or tortured?

Is your relationship keeping you alive?

Or it is something you have to survive?



Exciting words

Looking for purple birds

A relationship to last for years



More or less

My heart requests

Beautiful and moving sex



Dream like

A flowing stream and a bike ride

With flowers on each side



For adoration

For celebration

For sensation

Kylie and Jason!

I woke up today

But you were away



The sweet birds sang

When you rang

My heart just went bang



Daisies kissing our feet

You gave me a rose

It was so sweet

We had to meet



The stages jewel

Shining and bright

I wonder will you pick me out tonight?



Pick the strawberry

Pick a life

Pick where you wannabe



Longing lover

I dont wanna suffer

Without you makes this tougher



Flower of peace,my way,my path

Tell me the truth from pole to pole

I want you to empty your soul

I wanna protect you from the crawl



Purple light of love

In the evening

Sipping wine

Watching the kindling



God,I praise and pray



I landed in a sea of poems



Classic face

Classy place

I cant wait for your embrace


No comments:

Post a Comment