Saturday 5 October 2024

The poet is a little God


The poet is a little God’-Anon



Titanic

Romantic

Tragic

Magic



All the time I think of you

You live in my mind



Destiny,memory

All the messages you sent to me

I read them over and over

Its like your saving me

Bringing out the best me



Nature Poem



The brook and the birds

I sit on a little chair

I listen and I stare



I wanna see the salmon jump into the air!

Pick some flowers to put in my hair



Victory

When you are looking at me

It feels like ecstacy



This romance is alive

Just watch the sunrise

Just read the starguide

Marriage

Its a commitment to honesty’



Blissful because

I dont wanna be lost

Or feel like Im on a cross



The stars are a beautiful love story



Will you be faithful to me?

Stop the rainfall,smile secretly

Hold my hand,

Keep me dreaming?



A crowd that is faithful

I wanna be playful

Totally grateful



Ignore the hatefull

Stay graceful



To rise with power

Stand on my own two feet

Find my own home

Dont wanna be weak

To have great faith

I have to be brave

Have a walk into outerspace



The keys to heaven

The golden gate it was

No comments:

Post a Comment