Saturday 5 October 2024

Amazing,blazing night

 

Amazing,blazing night



'Diamond cluster blockbuster'-Gavin Ewart



'The fire-folk sitting in the air'-Gerald Mnley Hopkins



Alien planet

I say a pray to Mars

Dream about shooting stars

The night will be ours

I will have Shera powers

Smell like flowers



'The bitch business'-Anon



Fashion,attraction

Getting on the same wagon

I think we need to re-imagine



'The sun have burst the sky beween I love you'-Jenny Joseph



Love the spring

Its an awakening

Makes me wanna sing



'The moon

You were wondeful'-Gavin Ewart



My heavenly anchor

I dont know how to thank ya

I knew you were the answer

A dancer,a understander



Blossom tree like a pink sea



Jarman


I still hear you

In my head

Lying in bed



A dark mind

I once shined

I once climbed



Performing from the heart

Coming out of the dark

Singing like a lark

Summer on the park



Your touch

Electric to the fingers

Like the high notes of singer

Polished timber



Eyes like lanterns



Like a glow worm golden in a dell of dew’-Percy Bysshe Shelley



The long wait for the angel

I have laid the table



Its been raining



Shiny pouches of water sitting on the rose’-Image



A song and dance of it



Decorating a wooden box with sequins

Sequins of a crown

Sequins I have found



Birdcalls and waterfalls



The lighting of the lamps’-T.S.Eliot



A satin ripple in the pond

With this garden,I have a bond

And the little birds are singing along



The twinkling piano our guide’-D H Lawrence



With harmony divine

I will have my time

It will be fine

Waiting for a sign







No comments:

Post a Comment