Saturday 5 October 2024

I am with you always

 

I am with you always

A flower,a star,

The ocean waves

The one that stays



The light and the life’-Bible



Truth,life,song’-Anon



I had a fall

You gave me your hand

By giving all

My life began



On a Mountain top

I say your name

Looking at the stars

I just cant explain

Like a drop of water in desert land

Kissing you better



I am sending you my lips

Im gonna try and write a hit

I miss us watching netflix



He’s patient and Im ancient



Jesus

Your gentle voice

Can you hear me?

The kettle boils

Pink Floyd



My faith renew

Increase my faith

What am I doing in this cold,cold place?

I pray for Gods grace



Leyland market sweet stall

Speaking honeycombe!’



That walk to the corner shop

A chocolate bar and a bottle of pop

Or a long ice pop!



To make a difference

From start to finish

Thats why I do carework

To make them smile when they feel like dirt



The shining of your spirit

The sky is the limit

Go to the Works and chose a fidget!



Please give me

Your loyal love

All the joy from above



A gift of appreciation

The colour purple,amazing

Flowers in the garden

Flowers on a cardigan

Different colours of tartan



This is your path to victory

Can you picture you and me?



Watching the waves and sunrise

Love in your eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment