Saturday 5 October 2024

Brush to canvas

 

Brush to canvas

Lets chance this

What do you fancy?



Safe safe words

When you realise that they care



Arousel

Watching you in a towel

Kisses times a thousand

Your eyes dazzle



Delicious cream

You are the dream



Vanilla candles for Christmas

When that smell hits us



Addicted to your kiss

Everyday I miss

I just wish I could make that trip



I think about the first touch

Now I love you so much



Come into my playroom’

Energy,pleasure me



My beautiful sub

My little cub

I wanna sit with you in the corner of the pub



Childhood should be protection and growth



I went to Lytham St Annes Beach

Ripple effect’

The sound is perfect

I feel affectionate!!



Sunset of hope

Watching the soaps

Boiled eggs with runny yolk



God,

Your streams and your rivers

I will be a giver



God,

Runs alittle stream

When we pray to him

Seduced by magic

An unsuspected word

When he first spoke to me

I did a twirl

He changed my world



The season dream

The summer ice cream

The spring flowers dazzling

The autumn conker tree

The winter spent wondering



Flower of light’-Anon



Burning in the pure night

All the stars insight

Our hearts in flight

No comments:

Post a Comment