Saturday 5 October 2024

Looking at the stars


Looking at the stars

By orion ,I will find him

Shinning,smiling

I had a vision



'The irony,I stop and listen'-Anon



A tiger on the wall

An earlybird call

I'm a lonely soul

Feeling old



Sunshine lemon

Teenage demin

A baby penquin



I wanna write like lennon

Movies like Inception

Reach perfection



Experience and wisdom?

You have to listen,kiss then passionately

Show your heart,everly



Dwells deeply

My love for you

An oceanic view

Indigo blue



Are you lyiing?

I'm in need of the truth

I cant let this go by

Even though you are cute



Am I really the one?

Dreaming of roses

Romance and rings



He is greater love

Timber wood

Rain and a splash in the mud

A surprise rosebud



Her hair shone

With lunar beauty



'Twilight dawned clear'-Robert Browning



The Land is bright



I jumped out of a plane

From a 10,000 feet height



We put out our hands and let out a scream

Pulled the parachute,felt like a dream



The ocean was blue,the land was green

Smiling in a sunbeam

Like sitting down to whipped cream



The Land is bright

I'm a soaring bird

My song sung day and night


No comments:

Post a Comment