Saturday 5 October 2024

A slice of eternity

 

A slice of eternity

That cake is looking at me!

Standing in the bakery

Meat and potato pie and peas!



I believe in ‘Justice and Equality

Peace and harmony’



English class

Romantic chats



When ever you smile

It goes straight to my heart

I dont want us to part



To be a rainbow

Lighting up the world



To be an Angel prayed to

By every boy and girl



To be a songbird

Mother of pearl

Jerks of the job

When you hate your boss

And your at a loss

Praying to the Gods



I hate bullies

I love good deeds



Nana Nostalgia



Turning into Nans street

Thinking about that tin of sweets!



Cooking spagetti,perfectly

Opening the biscuit box



Bella going crazy everytime

Someone knocked!



Dessert was a choc ice

Playing a boardgame

Throwing the dice!



Turning up the hifi

Tinsel in our eyes

Playing football outside

Going on a bike ride



Walking to the local park

Creating a piece of art



Going to the video shop

Chosing a film

Chosing chocolate!



Looking in Nans chester drawers

Sat at her dressing table

Putting powder on our nose

Waiting for the nail polish to settle



My favourite memory of Nan

The way she stroked my head with her hand



No comments:

Post a Comment