Saturday 5 October 2024

Waking up to

 

Waking up to

That bacon smell

At home or in a hotel

Makes the morning special

Better than cereal!



Hungary for good sex

For getting wet

Running my hand across your pecs

Watching you do your sets



I wanna see

A pink dolphin

A pink lake



The sweetest woman

You will ever meet,

A heartbeat



Your soft lip

Sweet like a biscuit

Chocolate dipped



Please not again

The collage wall

Feeling like the only soul

Walking on coal



Dawning eyes

To my surprise

Your full of smiles

I'm full of rhymes



Young peony flowers

Making towers



Looking at the purple horizen

Looking for a wiseman



The sheen on a dove!

The shine of your love!



I hope the stars are watching above

I would give you my blood





No comments:

Post a Comment