Saturday 5 October 2024

I felt the love

 

I felt the love

When I met you

I wanted so long

To start anew



Mystery of life

How long is the hike?

Please give me some insight

How to fight the good fight



Dressed in lilac

A different dialect

A romantic pilot



Your touch

One touch would heal me

I wonder do you dream me?



Shine,

Move to the front of the chorusline

Give your best smile

Sing your nursery rhyme

The confident kind



That moment

That part of the song

When your heart races

Remembering places and faces

And you feel like you belong



Satisfied and smiling

You feel like your flying

The distant memory of crying



Electrical and nice

Loving and kind



A desire to cry

You are ignoring me and I dont know why

Are you willing to try

Or are you gonna let us die?



The smell of Christmas

The smell of pine

A smell of roasting Turkey

I wish you were mine



At a Mountains feet I stand

Wondering what is the plan?



I give you nourishment of a kiss

A kiss that fed my soul and made me live



I really miss you

You are my vision







No comments:

Post a Comment