Saturday 5 October 2024

Like a neon sign

 

Like a neon sign

I will let everyone know

You are mine

Like Orion



New York

Magnetic pull

Uncontrollable



The magic of just you and me

Sitting there simply

The air tasting smelling salty

Licking a lolly



In peace,the dove

I am in love

Finally, a new bud



Loveheart lane

Will I see him again?



The light of Gods day

I open the window,breathe in the rays

Theres flowers in the garden

I cant look away



The fabric

Looking for the perfect fabric

Looking for magic



The inspiration of the spiritual

The inspiration of th natural



'I become free

I become this love in me'-Liam Kennedy



'Love is a celestial quest'-Anon



The mundane

The plain

Then it starts to rain

I just want to be strong again

Make a claim



George

The gold of morning

Your face is glowing

Time to go exploring!



I dream of a palace of heaven

My daily wonder

That the time we spent together was longer



Poems are intimate ,layered

Cocktails are strongly flavoured

Nice clothes are expertly tailored






No comments:

Post a Comment