Thursday, 10 September 2026

A bloody poem

A bloody poem


I remember cutting my thumb

Peeling an apple in the kitchen

Blood flowing everywhere

Calling for mum up the stairs


I still have a scar


Children's book 'The Flying bed'


Musical butterfly

I cant seem to land

Will I find my own band?

Film at a tropical island?


Traveling

You shimmer on the hill


Red hot hope


Nans tomato plant

Sat in the window

Waiting to be sliced with a little salt

How they twinkle


'They say

Eat with celebration instead of shame'-Anon


Its a warm morning

With radiant light


'A gentle ray of early wing'-AI


Strength and tenderness


'What if hearts cannot speak-what then,shall I say?

I hear your voice in distant constellations

the stars carry my tenderness back to you,

my love a quiet ache lingering in the hush between us'-Anon


Your love pervades the air

'to spread throughout all parts of a place

or thing leaving a noticeable presence'-Anon


A caress,a willingness

To survive and fully blossom


Spring

'The yellow buds break free'


Writing pens

Write you words,draw your pictures

Learn how to crochet your stitches

Chose your squishes!


Lambing time

I want to see a baby lamb

Take it home in my pram!


Budburst

Is the moment in spring when a plants

protective winter buds split open and new green leaves

or shoots begin to grow


Little purple cottage

The blue sky above

Filled with love


My favourite word at school

'Photosynthesis'!!

Light absorption


'Poetry is a solitary act

But beautiful words come alive while we write'-Rose Maries Juan-Austin


The senses flare when

I see you care


'O the pain,the bliss of dying'-Alexander Pope


The air has been kissed by the Angels

God has sent us a rainbow


No comments:

Post a Comment