Thursday, 10 September 2026

We look for a shooting star

We look for a shooting star

Put a seashell up to our ears


My heart broke down and wept

Nobody did anything

They just left


Moon shiny dreams


An acorn becoming an oak tree


Chilldrens book 'The hugging tree'


'As bits of rainbow glisten on its wings'-Tony Mitton


Where will the next wave reach?


'No will,no love,no joy,no light'-Mark Stary


New flames,new names

In photoframes

Taken from out holidays


A falling leaf

I want a love that feels like peace

Like when a dove is released

A baby smiling with chubby cheeks!!

A perfect dress in a boutique


I remember when you stopped and smiled

For all time


Box of stardust 

The magic of us

I love you so much

I close my eyes,we touch


William Shakespeare

Romantic sonnets

Big ice cream cornets

Ships and harmonics


Ornaments with their glow

On my windowsil,in a row

I bought them from the charity shop

So they werent forgot


I was forgot before I met you


Hymns and lullabies

Please dont tell me any lies


Watching from heaven high


'When the moon stares down on us

moonbeams just happen'-Anon


You are a wonderous ride


It is a fresh day

It is a new day

It is your day


The shine of a new day

I love the begining

The smell of summer when I open the window

How the birds sing solo


Anthem of stillness

Looking over the lake

Stirring my coffee

Having cake


Eversince I met you

'Our story is special'-Anon


We are made with purpose and light


My precious view

I look at you

I will always tell you true


Flirtations of spring

Blossoming


'Cherry blossom are like peace for the eyes'-Anon


When am I gonna wake up and be me?

When are these voices gonna leave?

All that time,I dont want to grieve

I just need to find my keys

No comments:

Post a Comment