Thursday, 10 September 2026

Travelling

Travelling

I wanted to collect stories

Speak of glories


But you take it all away

Take my memory

I am afraid


Im gonna give you a sign

I dont wanna leave you behind

Come with me in the kind sunshine


Love makes us align


Looking for a job but

all the doors are closed

Kinda wondering which way the wind will blow


Stilllife


Strawberries and bananas lit by a candle


A fantasy in the shower

Kissing,water dripping

Smelling like a flower


In the rain,I am kissed

In the sun,its like bliss

Its you I miss


Escape

I need to escape this voice

It feels like I have no choice


I wanna rejoice

Be someone that enjoys


I love you

I will follow you


Dream,scream,clean,beam,stream


Diamond poem


I wanna go looking on a beach

For something to twinkle in my reach

Find a moonstone and a peach


You are my star wish

Everytime we kiss


We built a dam and held hands


I wanna take control

Can you see my soul?

I feel so alone

Let me give my all


You left a hole

I felt heart-whole


The mountain darkness

The mountain track


I just wanted to see the stars

Play loud music from my car


'A sky of confetti blossoms'-Zaro Weil


It may rain 

But the sky will be blue again


It felt like only the mountain and I 


'The sweetness of a shower'-Edward Thomas


So many rainbows,rainbows of joy

Skipping ,jumping,a girl or boy

In search for a squishy toy

At the amusements,gold coins


I love how you dazzle

The sky in pastel above

A romantic castle

We light a candle 


No comments:

Post a Comment