Thursday, 10 September 2026

A music room

A music room

A dancing room

A makeup room


How can I show you?


Your pulse has faded away

but I remember everyday

Walking up my driveway

With a smile,starry


Sweets in your pocket

If I cried you would sort it


Not ready to die

I still wanna fly

Catch the sunrise

Learn from the wise


Love,laugh and promise to be honest


Homeless people on the street

Suffering in the cold

Suffering in the heat

Makes the heart break

What will it take?

How long will we wait?


Trip to Hollywood


I watch the dreaming seas and trees

I am not the only one that believes

Walking along a golden beach

Thinking of us under the sheets


Doing my best in the dark

Doing my best with a broken heart


I watch you walk and talk

I try to read your thoughts

Wanna join me on my arc?


'Still here,still kind,still able to do good'-Anon


What do you see in me?

What do you call beauty?


'My effect,my kindness,my honesty'-Anon


No comments:

Post a Comment