Thursday, 10 September 2026

Just keep coming


'Just keep coming,and Ill keep you rising

as long as you keep me smiling'-King,Soul


Sexy and true


When I first met you

Exciting and unusual

No one have given me such attention

So I gave you my affection


Thoughts that are caged

Trapped inside

I didn't have the courage to say

With you,Im alive


Show compassion for the lonely


Tender as dew on a flower

I wanna make love for hours


The purest of talk

I don't wanna walk


A glimpse of heaven

I jumped out of a plane

To see you again


The sun comes in

 A morning star

The flame of the day

Don't just hide away


Walk by the ocean,a secluded bay

Watch the water replay


Hunger for adventure

Hunger for desire

Collect the kindling,light the fire


A happy house

The house of sun

Running round the garden with waterguns!!


Cloud of the past


But the world keeps turning

I'm not listening to the vermin


When you came into the world

A new heart started beating

Your hands started reaching


To transform into a butterfly

I have this dream that I dont die

That I don't cry


I need a good love


A tender smile from you

And my love is true


A gaze of appreciation

I just need communication


Kiss me softly and love me

The stars above me


'Heaven in your eyes

Hell in your goodbyes'-Lewis Hansard


Feels like your here

Feels like your near

I hear your voice

I wanna rejoice


'The dream,your heart'-Anon


Names

Aurora

Opal


I feel like a ghost

He took away my choice

Food choices

Food sources


Maybe i should go on some food courses!


A peaceful wave 

Sat by the bay

I think about you everyday


Children

They run straight to your arms

I call it

'The magic realm'


There are comets and lanterns inside us


'Oh,its very pleasent when you have found your little den'-T S Eliot


You are the blessing 

Just here resting


No comments:

Post a Comment