Thursday, 10 September 2026

The bright moon

The bright moon

A smiling crescent it was

I looked up and prayed to God


Flowers and kisses


Cherished more

You open the door

Follow my footprints on the shore

I just adore when you draw


Beyond imaginings


Traces of gold,in a stone

The hand I hold,no longer alone

Your voice on the phone


Let me be love

Be understood


Im here

At  your door naked

My body is yours,take it!


A peaceful poem

Rather than sewing


A voice that conveys spirit 

I wish the Angels would visit

That would be the ticket


My chest hurts

I am missing multiple kissing


I guess I am learning

The pages are turning


Wide eyes searching for love


Purple snap peas in the garden

And a painted fairy door

What I wish for


Let me hold the mic

I like disco light


To live in greatness


Love is the medicine

Love is the best friend


I take my tablets

I wish I was a Capulet


From bud to bud

Where is the love?

I really did the best I could

I just wasn't enough


Hold hands with my soul

Replace what has been stole


I dreamed of a day

I dreamed of a way

We could be together

Join hands in every stupid weather


Sweet blossom

I dream of a dress


A beautiful portrait ignites my delight

That drawing of Rose,those staring eyes,the stars at night


Us

Parting lips

Hearts aligned

Both believing it was a find

The stars that shine


A perfect fit

The sky is lit

We just hold hands and sit


Bonfire and bliss

A nervous kiss


The beautiful release

The dove,a sign of peace

 A sign of my beliefs


Purple sky

Purple petals


'Purple flower love'-Anon


Sweet like perfume

Sweet is the love


To slow dance

Feel your warm hands


I want to go to church

But maybe as a bird


No comments:

Post a Comment