Thursday, 10 September 2026

Coral reefs

Coral reefs


'A silent forest under blue

Where living stone takes bright hue'-Anon


Singing hazel

A lasting hazel


'Many pearls in the sky'-Anon


Dreamy poet

Words,feelings,the world

I want to explore it


I love knowledge

I love courage


To instil peace and love


To hold on to you like a chocolate kiss


The purple room

Purple peonies bloom


Purple walls

Purples souls

Plush purple curtains

Purple beetles


When the sky is purple 

I want you in my circle


I jump over every hurdle

I wanna trust,be certain


Will I find you growing on a purple tree?

Will I find you floating on a purple sea?


The colour purple

Understands me

Its spirit is what  I need


Angelbabe


I came here to be brave

A torchlight in a cave

The highest of waves

The sunn when its light plays on the waterways


Hold my hand when I am afraid 

Through my worst

Through my best days


I wanna kiss you right down the lane

Do you wanna do the same?


I wanna call you my flame

I wanna see us reign


The children

The little lights


Peace there


Because there is no peace there

We should fight together


'Some little butterfly 

some little blue messenger'-Grace Nichols


Leaves falling to the ground

I call them autumn flowers

The day has shorter hours


A flood of colours (Clive James)

Lying under the covers

With my lover


The colour purple came

I fell in love,not shame


'Violet in her eyes

Purple is a sweet surprise'-Crystal FB


What the flower holds

Beautiful waterfalls


In the warmth

Feels like heaven

I remember holidays in Devon


 A pair of doves or rosebuds


If theres a dance,theres a chance



No comments:

Post a Comment